Key points of making tunnel lining formwork trolley
(1) The second lining construction (including the widening section) should adopt the whole hydraulic automatic walking lining trolley, the lining trolley should have accurate structure size, all kinds of telescopic components, hydraulic system, electrical control system running well, reasonable setting of supporting mechanisms; It should meet the requirements of automatic walking and have a locking device to ensure accurate positioning.
(2) The second lining trolley must enter the tunnel before the tunnel enters the tunnel. There must be two second lining trolley at one end of the multi-arch tunnel and the small clear distance tunnel, so as to ensure the reasonable step distance of the left and right lines excavation and the second lining and ensure the structural safety.
For the widened section in the surrounding rock section Ⅳ and Ⅴ, the whole lining trolley of the widened section should be specially equipped to ensure the timely implementation of the second lining of the widened section.
(3) The overall template plate of the trolley is composed of panel, supporting skeleton, articulated joint, working window, etc. When the lining section is large and the load is large, the supporting skeleton should be made into a truss structure, and the number of plate joints should be reduced as far as possible. Formwork and support shall have sufficient strength, stiffness, stability and buoyancy resistance to withstand gravity, lateral pressure and various loads that may be generated in the construction of the poured concrete. The template is not concave and convex, the bracket is not offset, not distorted, to meet the repeated use of deformation. The design of the trolley should be easy to move as a whole and be in place accurately.
(4) The clearance under the trolley formwork supported truss door should meet the passage requirements of large equipment required by the construction in front of the tunnel lining; The height of each floor of the truss platform should meet the requirements of concrete construction, which is conducive to workers' pipe safety, concrete tamping and other construction operations, so there must be a climbing ladder up and down. See Figure 8.3.1-2. (5) In order to ensure lining clearance, the outside diameter of the formwork should be appropriately expanded considering the amount of deformation as the reserved settlement. (6) The plate thickness of the two lane two lining car should not be less than 10mm; The plate thickness of the second lining car panel of the three-lane tunnel should not be less than 12mm; Four lanes of the two lining car must be calculated, invited experts review after customization. In order to reduce the trace between the two lining formwork, the width of each plate of the outer arc formwork is recommended to be 2m, but should not be less than 1.5m, and the joints between the plates should be bonded or welded according to the teeth. In order to ensure that the second lining vehicle has a certain stiffness and strength, it is recommended that the weight of the two-lane vehicle per meter should not be less than 6.8 tons, and the weight of the three-lane vehicle per meter should not be less than 8.5 tons. (8) The working Windows should be set at 3m, 5.3m and the vault. The spacing between the working Windows should not be greater than 3m vertically or 2.5m horizontally. The size of the Windows should be 50cm×50cm and should be uniform; The surrounding area of the operating window should be strengthened to prevent the surrounding deformation, and the window and door should be smooth, tight and without leakage of slurry. Figure 8.3.1-3.
(8) The length of the second lining truck should be selected reasonably according to the plane curve radius and longitudinal slope of the tunnel. The length is generally 10-12m, and the length of the second lining truck whose curve radius is less than 1200 meters should not be greater than 9m. (9) The lining trolley shall be manufactured in the factory and assembled on site. The line, section and headroom size shall be checked when assembled on site. Before lining, the surface of the template should be thoroughly polished to remove rust spots and apply oil to prevent rust. The joint of formwork plate is welded and the weld is polished to prevent the buckling and deformation of formwork from affecting the surface quality of concrete, so as to avoid the misalignment of the joint between plates. (10) The used two lining trolley. Strict debugging of various telescopic components, hydraulic system, electrical control system, to ensure that the use of good condition, otherwise should be replaced. Must be replaced with a new outer arc template, and qualified by professional template manufacturers.
The second lining construction (including the widening section) should adopt the whole hydraulic automatic walking lining trolley, the lining trolley should have accurate structure size, all kinds of telescopic components, hydraulic system, electrical control system running well, reasonable setting of supporting mechanisms; It should meet the requirements of automatic walking and have a locking device to ensure accurate positioning.
Steel formwork is a steel formwork used for concrete pouring and forming. In addition to steel formwork, there are also wooden formwork, plywood formwork, etc. Steel formwork is widely used in construction projects due to its multiple uses and beautiful appearance during concrete pouring.